No matter the conditions, the Dakine Rover Gore-Tex Mittens shield your little ripper's hands from the snow and cold whether you're riding powder lines or taking spring laps at your favorite resort. A durable leather face fabric with softshell panels last through years of hard wearing while staying breathable for temperature regulation and stretch. A Gore-Tex membrane is completely waterproof and breathable, and Primaloft insulation keeps their hands warm even on the coldest days. For cozy-like feel, a wool lining is added to wick moisture and stay comfortable.
- Head to the slopes with these durable and protective mittens
- Leather material is durable and protects from wind
- Gore-Tex membrane is fully waterproof and breathable
- Primaloft insulation adds furnace-like warmth
- Softshell panel adds stretch and breathability
- Wool lining adds comfort and wicks moisture
- Wrist leash prevents losing your gloves on the lift
|S (4)||M (4.5)||L (5.5)||XL (6)|
|Approximate Age||4 - 6Y||6 - 8Y||8 - 10Y||10 - 12Y|
|Approximate Age||1 - 2Y||2 - 3Y||3 - 4Y|
|Age||6MO||1 - 2Y|
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.