From the forested expanses of Maine to the remote mountains of Colorado, the Dakine Men's Richmond Flannel Jacket is suited for a rustic life of cabin living and stoking fires under a starry sky. Classic plaid never goes out of style, especially when you're stopping into a backwoods tavern or loading up bikes for a downhill shuttle.
Flannel fabric keeps you comfortable in cooler weather, and it's finished with a DWR treatment to repel oncoming drizzle and dewy mornings in the woods. The quilted lining is filled with light insulation, so you're not shivering upon first light at the cabin. Plentiful pocket space lends versatility for running daily errands and escaping to the woods.
- Rustic flannel for backwoods living and chilly weather
- DWR-coated flannel is super soft and water-resistant
- Quilted lining with insulation adds light warmth
- Zippered hand and snap chest pockets for storage
- Snap cuffs provide a fine-tuned fit