DAKINE Regulator Double/Quad Convertible Bag
Select style & size:Select options
- Black, 6ftsale $244.95
- Black, 7ftsale $274.98
Aussie to Cali, and every break between.
Whether you're embarking on a weekend surf trip to Santa Cruz or flying 15 hours to surf Australia's Byron Bay, the Dakine Regulator Double/Quad Convertible Bag safely carries your board quiver in the truck cab and complies with airline standards on international trips. The top and bottom are heavily padded with closed-cell foam, so you won't have to worry about baggage handlers carelessly tossing your surfboards or the bag banging around in transit.
The ingenious split-zip design allows you to bring a single bag on casual weekend trips where you only need one to two surfboards. On longer trips, you can zip both sides together when your four-board quiver is required. Another benefit of this design is the ability to check in with airlines, which only allow two boards at a time. Unzip both sides and check each bag separately at the gate, then zip both sides together for easier transport when you pick them up at the baggage terminal.
- Split-shell surfboard bag carries 4 boards, 2 in each side
- Bring one side on weekend trips where 1-2 boards are needed
- Zip both halves together on long-term trips with 4 boards
- Comply with airlines by checking in each side separately
- Thickly padded with closed-cell foam on top and bottom
- Ergonomic, padded shoulder strap with integrated pocket
- Internal compartment for organizing surfboard fins