Time to play.
Whether you're hopping turns in the trees, or hitting rails in the park, the Dakine Pollox Jacket comes ready to play. This lightweight shell is ideal for milder conditions, but features plenty of room for layering over a fleece or puffy, and it boasts more than enough style. The waterproof construction is 10k/10k rated, so it keeps you dry if you don't land all your tricks perfectly, but lets you breath when you're hiking back up for a second chance. A generous kangaroo pocket comes equipped with audio routing, so you can jam out while you rip lines, and if it starts to snow you can cinch that hood and keep on playing.
- Pullover softshell for hitting rails in the park
- Protective membrane provides waterproof, breathable performance
- Fleece backing offers next-to-skin comfort while you play
- Adjustable hem and hood help seal out the winter chill
- Half-zip closure is stylish and easy to pull on and off
- Regular fit leaves plenty of room for layers on chilly days
- Q & A
What is the weight of this jacket?
Hey Ashlie, the jacket weights 15 oz.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
I bought this for early and spring seasons because I was looking for a lighter jacket. This one is a little thicker than I thought it would be, but I love it and will use it frequently this ski season. It is true to size, has awesome hand warmer pockets, and is easy to put on and take off. I can't wait to use it on the slopes!