- Detail Images
A mountain maverick.
Pull on the Dakine Maverick Gloves and ride through the deepest pow and coldest temps the season can throw at you. Their Gore-Tex membrane prevents moisture from sleet and snow from seeping through, while their durable synthetic leather palm ensures they don't fall apart after a season's worth of chairlift cold snacks are enjoyed while wearing these gloves. And since these gloves are touchscreen compatible, you can take a phone call or snap a quick pic, without having to expose your paws to the cold winter air.
- Snowboarding gloves built for the worst winter weather
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex keeps hands dry
- High-loft synthetic insulation for reliable warmth
- Water-repellent leather palm is touchscreen compatible
- Hook-and-loop strap prevents cold and snow from getting in
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Received these as a gift from my wife after Backcountry highly recommended. I've used 3 days on the mountain so far and these did not keep my fingers even remotely warm. To make matters worse, the seams on one of the fingers ripped open. Very disappointed in the quality, as I've had great Dakine mitts/gloves in the past.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've owned older versions of the Maverick glove and they have all performed very well--Water resistant and warm. These aren't the most breathable but I tend to run cold so keeping the warmth in is more important than letting it out. They don't come with leather treatment but I would recommend for more protection and water repellent. Best part about these compared to older models is the touch screen compatibility. You won't be writing texts but you could easily snap a photo without having to remove the glove.
A Mountain Maverick Indeed
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got these for my husband, here's what he had to say! "These gloves are the best gloves I have ever owned. I've got meat-mitts for hands and I never get too sweaty or cold throughout the day. I have a feeling they will last me a long time."