Keep your whole day with you.
Whether you're booting up a line, harvesting pow at the resort, or getting dropped off by a snow cat or heli, the Dakine women's Heli Pro 24L Backpack is a go-to bag for carrying all of your on-mountain essentials so you won't have to stop when the pow's deep. The bag features a devoted frontal compartment with specialized storage for your avi-kit tools, which means if there's a slide, you'll have instant access to your shovel and probe without rummaging through a bunch of layers or whatever else. A diagonal and vertical carry system lets you haul your skis or board on your back while bootpacking for fresh turns, and a fleece-lined goggle pocket lets you keep your eyewear fresh for the descent, or an extra pair handy in case you scorpion face plant or fog up your primaries.
- A snowboarding and skiing pack for the resort, backcountry, or heli
- Women's-specific design is constructed to fit feminine contours
- Vertical board and diagonal ski-carry hauls your gear to the drop
- Fleece-lined google pocket lets you stash an extra pair for the sesh
- Back-panel quick-access lets you get into interior without de-rigging
- Zippered pockets hold snacks, gear, safety kit, and extras
- Sternum-strap whistle lets you sound off in case of emergency