Why We Like The Dakine Freeride Sock
We strap on our awesome new boots with the peace of mind that the Dakine Freeride sock underneath is going to keep our feet happy and comfortable. The synthetic blend and medium-thickness cushioning work well to keep us on our feet all day and prevent our feet from feeling like we stuck them in a can of beans.
- Ski and snowboard socks for bell to bell shredders
- Synthetic blend is comfortable, stretchy, and durable
- Medium padding in shin and underfoot add extra comfort
- Midweight rating keeps your feet warm all day long
- Item #DAKZ7BJ
- nylon, spandex, acrylic
- footbed, shin
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year limited
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.