DAKINE EQ 50L Duffel Bag
Select style & size:Select options
- Field Camo, One Sizesale $34.99
- Waimea, One Sizesale $31.99
- Dark Slate, One Sizesale $38.47
- Thunderdot, One Sizesale $34.99
- Seaford Pet, One Sizesale $34.99
- Tandoori Spice, One Sizesale $37.99
- Cannery, One Sizesale $28.99
If there’s anything holding you back from a spontaneous weekend getaway or a trip to the gym, it’s definitely not the Dakine EQ Duffle 50L. The easy access U-shaped opening allows you to throw your necessities in at the last minute so you can catch that flight or spinning class on time. Just because your departure is chaotic doesn’t mean your bag has to be. Keep your small items separate with a zippered end pocket (also good for storing stinky socks after the gym). Cruise around town or dash through the airport in comfort with a removable padded shoulder strap. Once you’re home and unpacked after a successful outing, tuck the duffel into its end pocket for easy storage until the next time the travel bug or urge to get fit hits you.
- Versatile duffel for the gym or weekend travel
- U-shaped opening provides easy access to contents
- Removable padded shoulder strap for effortless carrying
- Packs into end pocket for simple at-home storage
Love this bag
The Bag You Never Knew You Needed!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
While on a ski trip in Utah I needed a last minute bag for carrying my extra stuff I acquired home. I found this duffle at one of the local shops. Since then I've used it for stashing extra clothes, shoes, snacks in the car, night bag for kid's sleep overs, bag for carrying my bike gear, etc. It's tough durable fabric, so I'm not afraid to toss it around. When I'm not using it, which is rarely ever, I can fold it up into it's own pocket and store it out of the way very easily and quickly. Super stoked on this duffle I didn't know I needed!