Carry On EQ 40L Roller Bag
If you're trying to avoid the hassle of checked baggage on your next long-weekend getaway then reach for the Dakine Carry On EQ 40L Roller Bag. Its got a durable travel-ready construction and an easy-to-use roller design to help you navigate crowded airports and bustling city streets with ease. There's a zippered pocket on the outside of the bag to keep your in-flight book or tablet handy, and an internal pocket that helps you keep smaller items organized and tucked away. There's even a set of internal compression straps that'll help keep your clothes and items from jostling around too much while you fly. And best of all, it's carry-on friendly to help make airport travel quick and simple. Besides, on a four-day trip you really only need like one shirt.
- Carry-on friendly roller to help take the stress out of air travel
- Retractable handle and smooth wheels make it easy to get to the gate
- Durable fabric withstands the bumps and bruises of traveling
- External zippered pocket provides quick access to books and snacks
- Internal compression straps keep your stuff organized in flight
Cute Carry On
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This is a great weekend carry on luggage for my short work travels. I love the Zion pattern, it has a cute southwest flare, and it stands out from all the other bags. The price is awesome for the quality and features you get, just the right amount of internal organization and an outside stash pocket that fits both my tablet and snacks. I'm very happy with this piece and highly recommend it!