The Grand Canyon.
As the biggest pack in Dakine’s killer do-it-all Canyon line, the Canyon 28L Backpack is made to make your weekend getaways smooth, and your gear-heavy days on the trail even silkier. Catching a ride up the coast for a three-day surf-and-skate sesh is way easier when you only have one bag to haul, and you can pull your laptop out and replace it with a hydration reservoir if you think there’s more hiking than POV-video watching on the weekend’s menu.
- Stick your life into the Canyon 28L and hit the road for a sunny weekend of shenanigans
- The Air Flow backpanel keeps you cool and dry on long hikes into secret beach spots
- A full side zipper makes packing an overnight’s worth of gear silky smooth
- Swap out your 17” laptop or reservoir depending on the day’s plans
- Trekking poles slide into the special loop for easy four-wheel-drive scrambling
Great for Trail Hikes
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Overall, Dakine stands by their products with the life time warranty. Second, despite the size (28L), it has the potential to fit much of day-hike necessities. I was extremely satisfied in the straps & zippers are of good quality. Only con is the lap top pocket is cheaply constructed. I only had the back pack for half a season, so far everything works great. No showing of wear & tear.