Canyon 24L Backpack
The long plane ride to Sapporo raises one major question - do you bring your laptop for in-flight movies, or save the room in your pack for extra shred gear? Well, prepare to feast your eyes on B-grade action flicks for 14 hours AND shred Niseko with a hydration reservoir, because Dakine's Canyon 24L Backpack is made to handle the demands of just about any trip. It's got the features you need for the slopes, the trail, transit, and the classroom, and the style to pull it all off smoothly.
- A versatile daypack from the slopes to the beach
- Breathable back panel allows continuous airflow
- Top loading main compartment for easy access
- Removable hipbelt for a more casual fit
- Fleece lined sunglasses pocket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This backpack is the perfect size for work and play. The laptop pocket and sturdy back lining keeps my computer safe on my bike ride to school and the deep side pouch keeps my water bottle from falling out unlike other backpacks I've had. It has space for a bladder if I want to go hiking and extra loops where caribeeners can attach for extra equipment. If you need a backpack that can be use for school and the outdoors, this one is for you.