Who needs a lunch box?
Dakine's Campus Mini 18L Boy's Backpack is a great backpack for sending Little Billy out to learn some lessons. Featuring plenty of storage space for books and binders, the Mini also has a built-in cooler pocket, so Billy can keep his leftover chicken fingers, ham & cheese sandwich, and brownie snacks cold until the lunch bell rings at approximately 11:37. But who's keeping track—besides Billy?
- A backpack for storing school essentials
- Cooler pocket for keeping your kid's lunch cold
- Sleeve for transporting tablet or e-reader
- Elastic mesh side pockets hold water and snacks
- Reflective details stay visible for the walk home
- Q & A
What are the interior dimensions of the cooler pocket? Also, the cooler dimensions of the campus 25L version as well? Thx!
Hey there Dawn!
I believe this backpack has the cooler dimensions of 7 x 5.5in the larger 25L version has the dimensions of 7 x 8.75in!