Dakine's Brentwood II Women's Jacket is slightly long, super stylish, and looks like it was pulled off a New York runway—except it has the on-mountain functionality you need for all-day shredding. Good luck finding a designer parka that can actually keep you warm like the Brentwood's Primaloft Silver insulation, or one that can fight off the snow like the Brentwood's two-layer 10K waterproof and breathable membrane, fully taped seams, and water-repellent DWR treatment.
The insulation is a tad lighter in the hood and sleeves for unrestricted mobility, and Dakine finished the Brentwood off with a super-soft brushed tricot and taffeta lining that feels good against bare skin and slides easily over layers so you don't have to fight that marshmallowy feel while you tear through the trees.
Since you'll be spending time on the slopes and not at cocktail receptions, you'll be psyched on the Brentwood's killer array of features, starting with the mesh-lined underarm vents and stow-away Lycra powder skirt. They'll help you stay comfortable and snow-free, respectively, while the hook-and-loop cuffs, drawcord hem, and dual-drawcord hood can all be cinched down to seal you up tightly against the elements. Dakine hooked up a whole mess of pockets, too, and finished the Brentwood with leather details and a removable faux-fur ruff to boost your couture credentials, even though you're more concerned with boosting in the park than looking like you just jetted in from Paris.
- Ski jacket that's as big on style as it is on performance
- Waterproof, breathable membrane shields you from nasty weather
- Fully taped seams further seal out intrusive moisture
- Toasty synthetic insulation throughout traps cozy heat
- Regular fit boasts a stylish silhouette with room for layers
- Zippered underarm vents boost breathability
- Wrist gaiters and powder skirt block snow from sneaking in
- Multiple pockets throughout keep your essentials close at hand