- Detail Images
Built for the best days.
When you wake up with over a foot of snow outside your window, you know conditions are going to prime on the mountain, so suit up in the Dakine Women's Beretta Jacket and know you'll stay comfortably dry from first to last chair. Made with a Gore-Tex 3L shell, the Beretta delivers serious waterproof, breathable protection for those days the snow just won't stop. And for an added touch of warmth, Dakine added a soft flannel lining through the body and sleeves. But if you do start to overheat, just open up the two large chest vents to let a little cool air come through. The three-way adjustable hood can be dialed in to deliver a snug and secure fit when you're braving another long, cold chairlift ride, and the zip-out powder skirt can be removed when you're riding the park on a slushy spring day.
- A shell built for snowboarding through harsh conditions
- Three-layer Gore-Tex shell is waterproof and breathable
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping through
- Soft flannel backer adds light warmth
- Zippered chest vents let cool air through
- Zip-out powder skirt prevents cold snow from getting through
- Internal pocket stashes goggles, extra lenses, or gloves
- Contour fit is tapered through torso with extra room for layers
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I am very impressed with this jacket and how it holds up in wet snow conditions. My previous ski jacket just wasn't cutting it so I decided to go for this one. The 3 layer gore tex keeps me nice and dry on wet powder days. The fit is more slim than a typically baggy ski jacket, but is not tight. I can wear a a down jacket underneath and still have plenty of mobility. The vents are on the chest which makes them easy to open yourself. I do wish that there was a more convenient pocket to keep my phone, like an interior chest pocket. The internal pocket for goggles and such does not zip so I can't trust putting my valuables there. I purchased the black/buckskin color, I will say that the color is not as yellow as pictured, it's more of a tan color. I highly recommend this jacket, it keeps me dry on the worst of days. I am very happy with this purchase!