Dagger took what you loved about the original Nomad—the forgiveness, the predictability, and the stability—and added modern creeking neccesities. The new Nomad 8.2 Kayak has increased volume to stay on top of the burliest whitewater, a reshaped deck to aid resurfacing, and more rocker to keep the bow up.
The 8.2 is perfectly sized for smaller paddlers while still providing enough volume to stay on the surface of the rowdiest rivers. Optimized rocker and added volume aids with resurfacing, and more speed helps carry the boat through holes and over boofs. Contour Ergo Outfitting adds strength, security, and comfort. The new Nomad is ready for any whitewater adventure...are you?
- A creeker for serious whitewater enthusiasts
- Rugged polyethylene construction
- Increased volume over previous Nomads
- Adjustable bulkhead foot brace with foam padding
- Contoured, adjustable hip pads
- Rotomolded seating with leg lifter
- Safety step-out wall
- Security grab handles for easy transport