Train on your thru-axle bike.
The CycleOps Trainer Thru Axle Adapter fits bike frames with either a 12 x 142-millimeter or 12 x 148-millimeter rear axle, as found on modern road and mountain bikes. It's compatible with CycleOps' current crop of Classic series trainers and fits the aforementioned rear axle spacing with either a 1.0 or 1.75 thread pitch.
- Adapts to fit 12x142mm or 12x148mm BOOST rear axles
- Compatible with CycleOps's current Classic trainers
- Fits 142 or 148mm frames with 1.0, 1.75 thread pitch
- Q & A
No Problems Here
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Does its job and does it well. Has allowed me to keep in bike shape during some of the more unfortunate circumstances of Utah weather.
Works but missing spacers
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This thru axle adaptor works well so you can put your thru axle equipped bike onto a trainer. I ordered the 142mm axle and it was to be missing spacers so there is a large gap between my frame and the end of axle that contacts the trainer. If you have a Cycleops trainer and have a thru axle on your bike, this will allow you to mount your bike and train indoors.