The CW-X Women's Stabilyx Print Tight offers the targeted support and stability that's made CW-X legendary, but in a reflective print that catches attention as you blast down bustling streets. Designed to strategically support your knees and core, the Stabilyx Print Tight features CW-X's patented Support Web construction. This web of 2-way stretch fabric helps to stabilize your knees by banding together the lower leg muscles. The Support Web also supports the lower abdominals, hips, and back, translating to increased power throughout your core.
Through the mainstay of the body, 4-way stretch offers variable compression for enhanced circulation and reduced lactic acid build-up, which is the bane of endurance runners the world over. This fabric integrates CoolMax nylon for active cooling as you sweat profusely on runs in sweltering conditions. Other run-savvy features include smooth flatlock seams and UPF 50+ rating for protection from searing UV rays. Plus, a handy pocket at the waistband conveniently holds your cash and keys on daily runs.
- Compressive running tights enhance support and recovery
- 4-way stretch fabric with CoolMax for moisture-wicking comfort
- Support Web construction stabilizes the knees and core
- Reflective logos and vibrant print lend visibility at night
- Double-reinforced waistband with drawcord for secure fit
- Smooth flatlock seams eliminate irritation
- UPF 50+ protects from searing UV rays