Bring along an extra pair of legs.
Hike or snowshoe with better balance and climb hills with relative ease (well, maybe) by using the Crescent Moon Snowshoe and Trekking Poles. Crescent Moon made these three-section telescoping poles from durable aluminum and included an adjustable wrist strap, so they don't take a tumble when the trail turns steep. And if the trail turns from steep to steeper, just collapse these poles down and strap them to your pack to keep your hands free for the final scramble to the summit.
- Collapsible poles designed for summer and winter hiking
- Durable alloy shaft with three-piece adjustable design
- Ergonomic grip with adjustable wrist strap
- Sold in a pair
- Q & A
Easy to adjust and store, light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Really nice poles to go with Crescent Moon Snowshoes, which are amazing.
1) they have a really wide adjustable range to suit short to tall users
2) they collapse to 24 inches and are really easy to strap to a backpack
3) the bottoms have removable rubber covers
4) excellent snow baskets.
5) they double up as trekking poles
What's the collapsed length? Are these...
What's the collapsed length? Are these sold as single poles, or are they sold by the pair?
The Crescent Moon website claims these poles collapse to 24 in.
These are sold as a pair. The photo is a little confusing.
Crescent Moon Snowshoe/Trekking Poles
Where can I buy replacement winter baskets?...
Where can I buy replacement winter baskets? I lost one already.