Get up and go—into the backcountry.
Designed for backcountry snow and terrain, the Crescent Moon Silver 10 Backcountry Snowshoe delivers the float, grip, and maneuverability you need to get through the steep and deep white stuff. Featuring easy-to-use bindings and a balanced deck that's narrower for a more natural stride, the Silver 10 lets you get the most out of your outing.
- Single Pull Loop binding envelops the entire foot for a stable, secure feel and cinches down easily with (you guessed it) a single pull
- TGS decking and aluminum frame are lightweight and durable
- Binding's Single Pull Loop system is supportive and easy to tighten
- Three-claw traction system provides grip and control
- Will accommodate a person plus gear up to 225 pounds
- Made in Boulder, CO with as many recycled materials as possible in a wind-powered facility
- Q & A
Binding is poor
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I've had these for 4 years now and the binding has always given me grief. The gold series bindings are great as they can be tightened up real good like a snowboard binding. But these silver series ones are garbage. You really can't get it tight enough and the snowshoe will just randomly pop up which is extremely frustrating. They also don't have heel risers, but not as big of a deal
Buy something else
Crescent Moon Silver 10
what is the difference between the Crescent...
what is the difference between the Crescent Moon Silver 10 and the Crescent Moon Gold 10?