You never knew you could move so fast in 24 inches of snow.
You have a race to train for, so why spend it indoors on a lousy treadmill when Crescent Moon has the Gold 12 Running/Fitness Showshoe you can use? The Gold 12 is super-fast, efficient, and lightweight, and it has great floatation and an easy-to-use binding that accommodates your favorite running shoe.
- A large frame and plenty of toe clearance provide superb floatation and more efficient movement
- Lightweight, easy-to-use race binding accommodates shoes up to size 14
- Small diameter tubing shaves weight
- Three aluminum claws with a toe claw give you great traction and pushoff, even in icy conditions
- Crescent Moon uses recycled materials and green practices wherever possible and crafts these shoes in Boulder, CO
- Q & A
are these men specific, my gf is 120lbs would these work for her?
Hi Edward, At 120lbs these 24.5in showshoes should be plenty to keep your girlfriend afloat. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly. - Matthew Pizza - Expert Gearhead