The Creatures of Leisure Longboard 9 Surfboard Leash uses a grip of features for a better surfing experience with fewer tangles, reduced chance of breakage, and increased comfort. This 9-foot leash features a 7mm urethane cord that's strong enough for use with your longboard in a wide variety of surf, ranging from mellow summer swells all the way to head-high waves in the fall and winter seasons.
The heavy-duty railsaver and cuff enhance retention strength, comfort in the water, and protection of your favorite longboard. Molded cuff holes allow water to pass through, reducing the soaked weight of a traditional leash cuff. The Leash Lock hook-and-weave cuff retention serves up 50% more strength than traditional cuffs, which is especially important for riding a longboard. Creature's innovative DNA Flex Mold allows the cord/mold connection to stretch up to five times its original length, significantly reducing breakage in bigger surf. Other key features include a Surefire leash release for quick exit and a stainless steel bearing swivel for tangle-free surfing.
- 9-foot longboard leash with innovative features
- Cord provides dependable strength
- Heavy-duty cuff and railsaver ensures comfort and board protection
- Molded cuff holes reduce water weight
- Advanced hook-and-weave cuff closure for stronger hold
- Cord/Mold connection stretches to prevent breakage
- Stainless steel bearing swivel eliminates annoying tangles
- Surefire Release tag for quick exit after surfing