Stamp 1 Pedals
The Stamp 1 Pedals bring the impressively thin profile and supportive platform of Crank Brother's proven Stamp series into a more affordable price point than ever. By constructing the body out of a durable composite material, Crank Brothers is able to keep the cost down while saving a considerable amount of weight compared to the aluminum Stamp 2 pedals. You still get a premium bearing and seal system that resists contamination season after season, as well as your choice of two platform sizes optimized for a different range of shoe sizes. The large pedals have a particularly large platform, but both sizes inspire confidence when the trail points downward and gravity takes over. There are 9 adjustable pins per side to ensure your feet stay securely in place, and at only 13mm thick these pedals do an exceptional job at minimizing rock strikes.
- Platform pedals with a thin profile that won't break the bank
- Composite body saves weight and cost while staying durable
- Thin 13mm profile helps prevent rock strikes
- Substantial surface area inspires confidence on descents
- Premium bearing and seal system preserves that extra smooth spin
- Large pedals recommended for shoe sizes 10 - 15 US
- Small pedals recommended for shoe sizes 5 - 10 US
- 9 adjustable pins per side for secure grip
- Item #CRN004L
- [body] composite, [spindle] forged 435 chromoly steel, [inner bearing] Igus LL-glide, [outer bearing] Enduro cartridge
- Removable Pins
- 9 per side
- Spindle Diameter
- [small] 3.9 x 3.9in (100 x 100mm) [large] 4.5 x 4.4in (114mm x 111mm)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 11.6oz (329g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
2 based on 14 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.