Come race day, you think pretty seriously about kit before you head out. Comfort is paramount when you're racing, whether you're heading out for a speedy century or a downtown criterium, so put aside the shorts that you find yourself thinking about a little too much as you're riding and reach for the Craft Aerotec Bib Short instead. With a contoured fit, supportive Lycra construction, and attention given to reducing drag, the Aerotec will let you completely forget about kit and focus on the course ahead.
As you jockey for position pursuing pro-inspired PR's, the fabric panels throughout the Aerotec will work to keep you moving efficiently through the wind, with a Coldblack treatment limiting the Lycra panels' absorption of UV rays. Even if you're cursed with a fully exposed course on a mid-July day, this treated version of Lycra will absorb less heat and damaging rays than a comparable untreated fabric would, and its tailored fit will make sure the fabric can rapidly pull moisture away from your skin. Airy, supportive bibs will keep moisture and air moving as the lactic acid accumulates, as Craft's top-end Infinity C1 chamois provides the mix of support, cushioning, and breathability you need to see yourself to a spot on the podium.
- Conquer race day with this well-cut bib short
- Form-fitting silhouette allows short to breathe efficiently
- Coldblack Lycra limits absorption of UV rays
- Stabilizing Lycra panels arranged to limit drag in the wind
- Silicone-printed leg endings stay in-place without pinching
- Mesh Superlight bib provides airy, breathable support
- Reflective accents help you stay visible to motorists