All season, every season.
Designed with Crab Grab athlete Scott Stevens, the Punch Mitt was built to keep you comfortable throughout the winter, no matter what the weather hits you with. Its waterproof construction keeps moisture from seeping in and making your hands wet and cold while its synthetic insulation offers warmth through mid-winter's chilliest temperatures. A Snug-Cuff closure seals out the elements for additional warmth while a Punch Pad provides extra protection when you're lapping the park with your friends. The palm grip helps you hang on to your board when you try new tricks and a soft suede thumb-back offers a convenient nose wipe when you hit the slopes in frigid temperatures.
- Padded, all-around mitten for warmth and comfort on the slopes
- Hipora membrane offers waterproof protection in wet conditions
- Double Shell Protection with DWR treatment further blocks moisture
- PrimaLoft insulation offers warmth on cold, mid-winter days
- Tacky Touch PU palms with Crunch Grip thumbs offer superior grip
- Snug-Cuff closure seals out the elements for additional warmth
- Soft suede thumb-back offers convenient nose wipe on coldest days
- Punch Pad provides extra protection for fingers in the park
6 - 6.5in
(15.25 - 16.5cm)
6.5 - 7.5in
(16.5 - 19cm)
7.5 - 8.5in
(19 - 21.5cm)
8.5 - 9.5in
(21.5 - 24cm)
9.5 - 10.5in
(24 - 27cm)
- How to Measure:
- Measure around your knuckles, excluding the thumb.