Cuts haze and blue for crystal-clear clarity.
As the charter boat's engine shuts off, you wake up, reach for the Costa Del Mar Straits Polarized Sunglasses, and scamper up to the deck to see if the captain has spotted something. Equipped with Costa 580 polycarbonate polarized lenses you're able to see the giant bait ball fifty yards ahead and immediately grab hold of a rod as the captain quietly turns on the engine and heads closer to some prime fishing.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Extra-large, full-wrap shades fit large faces, give maximum coverage, and offer sick style
- Impact-resistant 580 polycarbonate lenses provide clear views and long-lasting protection from the sun
- Polarized lenses drastically reduce glare and provide 100% UV protection
- A 6-base lens curvature distances the lens from your eye without distorting the incoming image
- Nylon frame is lightweight and flexible
- Rubberized Hydrolite composite material provides slip-free grip on the nose so these shades stay put
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as to not press against your face and to keep these shades from losing arm tension should they be worn on top of your head or dropped in salt water
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters in the United States
- Q & A
Dumb looking BUT function well
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Im convinced no matter who wears these glasses looks a little crazy. Like they're from the future or something. However, they function better than expected! They never fog when I am hiking, slip off when I get sweaty, and are light as all get out. The reason I purchased these was for the silver sunrise lens, which is out of this world for flat/low light conditions. I am truly excited to experience these during a sunrise down in the keys. Cheers Costa.