- Detail Images
Shades worth singing about.
Created for world famous country singer Luke Bryan, the Costa Luke 400G Polarized Sunglasses exude an attitude that's as laid-back and fun-loving as the lyrics Mr. Bryan croons in his songs. This spin on the classic Hammerhead sunglasses features a full-wrap design and polarized lenses to make them ideal for everything from fishing on open water to drinking beer on the back of a pickup truck. Costa's glass lenses are 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average glass lenses, so they won't weigh on your face and impede on the good times. Plus, they're polarized to eliminate glare so you can spot fish and enjoy sunsets all the more clearly.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Celebrates the unique, laid-back style of Luke Bryan
- Glass lenses provide superior clarity and scratch-resistance
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces
- Hydrolite nose and ear pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Mirror sandwiched between polycarbonate layers to prevent scratching