Like the howler monkey from which its name pays homage, you can stay fierce while you fish with a little help from the Costa Howler 400G Polarized Sunglasses. In addition to the usual UV protection you've come to expect from sunglasses, these shades also feature a durable design, plenty of style, and polarized lenses to reduce glare while you look for fishies beneath the surface of that tropical coast you're prowlin'.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Stylish shades designed for all kinds of fishing
- Polarized to make sub-aquatic objects easier to spot
- Thick peripheral protection for your angling adventures
- Nose pads prevent slippage while you cast
- Q & A
Iâve been a big Revo fan for a long time but these Costa 400Gâs are making me rethink that. Glass lenses are a whole lot easier to keep clean and they offer warmer vision than the current generation of Serilium/polycarbonate lenses that Revo uses.
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I have never put on much less worn a pair of Costa sunglasses but at this point, I am all in. Great fit, great lenses and just my style too. Oh, and a great value/price!
What face size should I expect these to fit well on?