Get high-style, high-performance glasses, even if your ride is neither.
Whether you’re piloting a plane, racing motorcycle, or merely driving a 1997 economy subcompact, the Costa Del Mar South Point Polarized Sunglasses with 580 polycarbonate lenses give you unbeatable aviator style and exceptional performance. Glare-reducing polarization combines with 580 lens technology to offer the visual acuity you need to navigate tricky courses and tight parking spots.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580 lens technology blocks yellow light and boosts red, green, and blue light for excellent contrast and definition
- Lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses exceed all impact standards
- C-Wall molecularly bonded coating repels water, oil, and dust, and resists scratching
- Tough, corrosion-resistant Monel frame stands up to repeated exposure to salt water
- Low-profile integral stainless steel hinges resist corrosion and keep their shape with heavy use
- See size chart for information on lens colors
- Q & A
My Favorite Hater Blockers
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Love these!! Ordered them in blue mirror. They have the best clarity for all around conditions. Wear these every day and for biking. They are looking like they have seen a lot of use but I never leave home without them.