Fresh-looking sunglasses for bagging saltwater monsters.
Big, bad, glare-fighting shades like the Costa Del Mar Corbina Polarized Sunglasses always beg the question: can I try those on? Maybe it's the burly styling or wide, contrasty 580P lenses? Could it be the non-slip Hydrolite arm and nose pads or perhaps the tough, lightweight construction? No matter what causes your outdoor buddies to geek out, you're sitting pretty with eyewear ready for mountain vistas or glaring oceanic views.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States