Fresh-looking sunglasses for bagging saltwater monsters.
Big, bad, glare-fighting shades like the Costa Del Mar Corbina Polarized Sunglasses always beg the question: can I try those on? Maybe it's the burly styling or wide, contrasty 580P lenses? Could it be the non-slip Hydrolite arm and nose pads or perhaps the tough, lightweight construction? No matter what causes your outdoor buddies to geek out, you're sitting pretty with eyewear ready for mountain vistas or glaring oceanic views.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Shell lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Co-injected frames use both nylon and a synthetic lining to create a lightweight and flexible frame material that grips your face at the temples and nose
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in the Florida headquarters here in the United States
|BLUE MIRROR||10%||(gray base) encapsulated mirrors deliver superior contrast and coloring in full sun while eliminating glare||offshore fishing, harsh sun, beach, natural contrast|
|GREEN MIRROR||10%||(copper base) encapsulated mirrors offer enhanced visual acuity and eliminate glare||high contrast, sight fishing in full sun|
|GRAY SILVER MIRROR||10%||(gray base) encapsulated mirrors enhance visul acuity and eliminate glare||everyday activities, overcast days|
|COPPER SILVER MIRROR||12%||(copper base) encapsulated mirrors enhance colors and also optimize light transmission||excellent for sight fishing, cloudy days, everyday activities, most versatile|
|GRAY||12%||maintains color saturation and natural contrast in medium to bright sun conditions||all-around activities, natural constrast|
|COPPER||12%||cuts glare and enhances contrast and color in all conditions||sight fishing in variable light and water conditions, driving, everyday activities, high contrast|
|SUNRISE SILVER MIRROR||30%||(sunrise base) high-contrast speciality lens made for sight fishing at dawn and dusk||low light/overcast conditions, sunrise/sunset, heightened contrast|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)