For the explorer inside.
Named after the famed explorer Captain James Cook, the Costa Cook Mirrored 580P Polarized Sunglasses are built for the adventurer inside you. Lightweight and tough titanium helps the frame withstand your most epic journeys without fatiguing your face, and polarized lenses eliminate glare when you find yourself on the open seas like Captain Cook himself. Hydrolite nose and ear pads help your shades stay put when you're in uncharted waters.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Aviator-inspired style that suits your adventurous side
- 580P lenses are lightweight and impact-resistant
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces
- Titanium frame is ultralight and tough
- Hydrolite nose and ear pads ensure comfy and secure fit
- Q & A
Great fit for him or her - very light
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
We've purchased two pair of the Costa cook sunglasses from Backcountry. The fit is great for both his large face and her small face. The optics are what you would expect from Costa - flawless. These are super light and the nose and ear pads keep these on your face and make them very comfortable for all-day wear