Caballito means 'little horse' in Panamanian, and these shades live up to their tough, reliable name.
Survey untouched waters while wearing the Costa Del Mar Caballito Polarized Sunglasses, and you’ll discover a whole other level of visual clarity thanks to the new 580P polycarbonate lenses. Even under the harsh, mid-day sun, these retro-style shades block out harmful UV rays, cut through distracting yellow light, and provide a level of unmatched contrast. Toss on this workhorse of the Costa Voyager series and relax your eyes while you hop a plane or toss a line into the great blue yonder.
- 580P polycarbonate lenses offer a high level of contrast and clarity by blocking out yellow-spectrum light that creates visual 'noise'
- 580P combines the 580 lens technology's impact resistance and clarity with the reduced weight of a polycarbonate material
- A C-Wall lens coating is fused to the body of the lens and offers enhanced resistances to smudging, scratching, sweat, and oils
- Integrated stainless steel hinges rest inside the arms of the frames so as not to press against your face
- All Costa Del Mar sunglasses are handmade in their Florida headquarters here in the United States
- Item #CDM0143
- Face Size
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer . For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov