Environmentally and face friendly.
Take to the water in the Costa Baffin Polarized 580G Sunglasses, and enjoy guilt-free clear vision. Frames made from recycled fishing nets work to reduce plastic waste instead of adding to it, and are completely recyclable at the end of their life. Even the PLUSfoam nose and temple pads can be recycled once they are finished holding these shades in place. Lightwave Glass lenses are scratch-resistant to ensure clarity, and they've been polarized to help them cut through the glare and reflections on the water. The Baffin fits best on large to extra large faces, and its expansive coverage provides plenty of reflection from different angles of light.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sunglasses for days on or off the water
- Sustainable frames made from recycled fishing nets
- Lightwave Glass is scratch-resistant
- Polarization reduces glare and reflections
- PLUSfoam nose and temple pads reduce slipping
- Expansive coverage fits large faces best