Why We Like The Grand Prix 4 Season Tire
We run the Grand Prix 4 Season Clincher Tire for unpredictable racing and training conditions when we need a little extra flat protection. The secret to this tire's puncture resistance is the Vectran belt which lies under the tread, a liquid-crystalline polymer that is extremely tear-resistant yet impressively lightweight. The unique tread pattern offers enhanced cornering grip in wet conditions, yet accelerates quickly for competition use.
- All-weather road tire for training and racing in variable conditions
- Vectran tread protection and DuraSkin sidewalls resist punctures
- Durable design functions well on messenger and touring bikes
- Tread design quickly sheds moisture in wet conditions
- Item #CON0037
- Vectran Breaker, DuraSkin
- 700c x 23mm, 700c x 25mm, 700c x 28mm
- [23mm] 110 - 120 PSI, [25mm] 95 - 120 PSI, [28mm] 95 - 115 PSI
- Claimed Weight
- [23mm] 8.1oz (230g), [25mm] 8.5oz (240g), [28mm] 9.9oz (280g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- road cycling
4.5 based on 55 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.