- Detail Images
Tried and true.
When all you need is tried and true protection that will keep you on the slopes from first chair to last, suit up in the Columbia Men's Zip Down Pants. A waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech membrane with fully taped seams mean you stay dry whether you're cruising groomers or enjoying some fresh powder. The Omni-Heat thermal reflective lining along the pant's interior to reflect body heat back into the pants, while insulation provides a thermal barrier against the cold.
The Zip Down Pants were designed with articulated knees so you can cruise all over the ski resort without feeling restricted as you go. Vented zippers in the legs let out some steam in case you get too hot, while internal leg gaiters keep snow out of your boots. Columbia reinforced the cuffs to protect the pants for sharp edges and boots, so you can wear them for seasons to come.
- A snow pant to keep you snug and dry during winter play
- Omni-Tech construction provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Omni-Heat insulation traps heat to keep you warm and cozy
- Leg vents help regulate temperature to keep you comfortable
- Bottom leg zips allow for easy adjustments to boots and bindings
- Elastic gaiters help seal out snow on powder days
- Active fit with articulated design reduces bulk and bagginess