Year-round versatility for mountain-lovers.
You can take the Columbia Women's Whirlibird Interchange Jacket out on chilly shoulder season hikes as well as winter ski sessions. Zip out the insulated liner when you only need this jacket's Omni-Tech waterproof protection for rainy summer strolls, and zip the liner back in when it gets cold out and you hit the slopes for a day of skiing with friends. The liner's Omni-Tech thermal reflective lining uses silver dots to reflect your body heat back to you. The liner is also water-resistant to shed rainfall on autumn camping trips. An active fit makes sure you can move freely in the Whirlibird, and a drop-tail hem enhances your coverage from the wet world. The Whirlibird also features a powder skirt that snaps back when not in use, a removable hood, and adjustable cuffs for a secure fit.
- 3-in-1 jacket with mountain friendly features for year round use
- Omni-Tech shell provides waterproof protection for dry comfort
- Removable liner with Omni-Heat is insulated for warmth on cold days
- Under arm vents dump excess heat on steep hikes for comfort
- Powder skirt gives protection from powder days on the slopes
- Goggle pocket, ski pass pocket on shell for use at the resorts
- Active fit allows freedom of movement during multiple activities
- Drop tail offers extra coverage for protection from the elements