Versatile warmth and protection.
Just because it's cold outside, doesn't mean your rabble-rouser is slowing down any time soon. He needs the Columbia Whirlibird II Interchange Jacket to keep up with his ski lessons, snowball fights, and recesses spent outside. To prevent having to buy a new jacket every winter, the Whirlibird is equipped with the Outgrown system that extends the sleeves to add a season or two of usage.
For days of snow play, the Omni-Tech waterproof shell keeps him dry, even if he gets pummeled with snowballs, while the Omni-Heat thermal reflective liner keeps him warm on brutally cold chairlifts. The designated ski pass pocket and goggle pocket keep him organized so he can excel in his lessons. When he's ready to start sailing through seas of powder, the adjustable powder skirt with silicone grippers stays in place and protects him from a wet back, and on milder days, the water-resistant insulated liner will keep him cozy and dry.
- Versatile 3-in-1 winter jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- Omni-Tech waterproof shell protects against the elements
- Omni-Heat thermal liner provides warmth for cold days on the slopes
- Liner is water-resistant and insulated for dry warmth on mild days
- Ski pass and goggle pockets help ski days to be more organized
- Adjustable powder skirt stays in place to keep snow out
- Reflective details add visibility when it starts to get dark
- Outgrown system provides multiple-season usage for growing kids