So warm it's spooky.
There's so much warmth and lightweight versatility packed into the Columbia Men's Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Jacket that it seems almost, supernatural. Summoning their magical powers, the designers over at Columbia stirred the cauldron and came up with 590 TurboDown insulation. This technology seamlessly blends 550-fill duck down with 40g of synthetic, Microtemp XF II insulation for furnace-like warmth in teeth-chatteringly cold conditions. Backing up the other-worldly insulation, an OmniHeat Reflective lining traps your body heat and bounces it back to your core for more defense against wayward, dark forces. Adjustable drawcords at the hem and hood let you cinch down your situation depending on the weather, and elastic binding at the cuffs deliver a plush, snug fit. Not to mention, multiple zippered pockets give you safe transport of your talismans and keep them right where you want them, for when you need them—because, you never know.
- Toasty, lightweight down jacket for cold-weather activities
- Water-resistant fabric keeps precipitation at bay
- Synthetic and duck down insulation provide warmth
- Adjustable hood and hem help block out weather
- Zippered pockets keep valuables close at hand
- Regular fit boosts freedom of movement