So much sorcery.
There's so much warmth packed into the lightweight Columbia Men's Voodoo Falls 590 Turbodown Hooded Jacket that it's just got to be magic. There's no other possible explanation. Unless, of course, it's the 590 TurboDown insulation.
The TurboDown seamlessly blends 550-fill duck down with 40g of synthetic Microtemp XF II insulation for furnace-like warmth in teeth-chatteringly cold conditions. Backing up the aforementioned mystical insulation is an OmniHeat Reflective lining that traps your precious body heat and bounces it back to your core for more defense against jack frost. Adjustable drawcords at the hem and hood let you cinch down your situation depending on the weather, and elastic binding at the cuffs provide a plush, snug fit. Not to mention, a few zippered pockets provide safe transport of your essentials and keep them right where you want them.
- Lightweight and toasty jacket for winter-time activities
- Water-resistant fabric helps shed moisture and precipitation
- Synthetic and duck down insulation provides warmth
- Regular fit assures a natural range of motion
- Adjustable hood and hem block out weather
- Zippered pockets keep valuables close at hand