From the wizards at Columbia.
Much like its jacket counterpart, the Columbia Men's Trail Magic Shell Pant is also the lightest offering in Columbia's lineup for technical hiking outerwear. Clocking in at just over eight ounces, the Trail Magic feels like you're wearing nothing at all, while still maintaining waterproof, breathable protection courtesy of a 2.5-layer Omni-Tech construction. This membrane keeps rain, sleet, and snow at bay while letting internal moisture escape easily, and the 4-way stretch face fabric helps you move freely and without restriction as you navigate boulder fields and stream crossings. It's also lined with Omni-Wick EVAP mesh to wick moisture away from your skin and keep air flowing where you need it for dry comfort. The adjustable waist drawcord provides a customizable, snug fit, and is paired with a wide comfort-knit waistband to prevent chafing and keep you moving in comfort.
- Insanely lightweight technical shell pant for demanding hikes
- Waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech keeps you dry in the elements
- Four-way stretch helps you move freely without hindrance
- Mesh lining wicks sweat and breathes exceptionally well
- Regular fit ensures your range of motion is free
- Adjustable drawcord lets you customize the fit
- Zippered Light Rail pocket keeps your map or snacks close at hand