Titanium Northern Ground Pant
When you're trekking far from home the Columbia Titanium Northern Ground Pant has you covered, with comfort, mobility, and light weather protection for long days out in the woods. These hiking pants are made from a four-way stretch material for comfortable movement on the trail, and are treated with Omni-Shield technology for highly water-resistant protection against the elements. They've got a partially elastic waist with a built-in belt for a comfortable fit, as well as zippered gussets at the leg to help you fit them over burly hiking boots. The articulated knees boost your natural movement on steep inclines, and zippered pockets hold all of your snacks, trail maps, and smaller essential items.
- Water-repellent pants for mobile comfort and coverage on the trail
- Omni-Shield treatment beads off water to keep you dry in light rain
- Four-way stretch fabric and articulated knees let you move
- Partially elastic waist with removable belt offers a secure fit
- Zippered leg openings fit over larger hiking boots
- Zippered pockets ensure that nothing gets lost on the trail