There when you need it.
There's always room for the Columbia Women's Titan Ridge Down Jacket on frigid alpine tours, treks, and climbs because it hardly takes up any room whatsoever. Its 800-fill down insulation packs down small and provides a surprising amount of warmth for how little the jacket weighs. An Omni-Heat lining boosts warmth by reflecting body heat back to you. Columbia coated the shell to shed snowflakes and resist light moisture. The Titan Ridge is so compressible that you can pack it in its own pocket for compact storage in ski, climb, or trekking packs.
- Ultralight insulator packs surprising heat in a compressible design
- 800-fill down insulation has a high warmth-to-weight ratio
- Omni-Heat Reflective lining reflects body heat back to you
- Water-resistant shell sheds snowflakes and light moisture
- Jacket packs into pocket for compact storage