A sleeker way to summit.
You didn't hike a bajillion miles just to walk away from the summit because it started raining. Just whip the Columbia Men's Summit Sleeker Shell from your backpack and enjoy the drizzle up high. Its Omni-Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable to bead water off the fabric and keep you comfortably dry.
- Rain shell shields you from wet weather on hikes and camping trips
- Omni-Tech membrane is waterproof and breathable
- Adjustable hood and hem secure coverage in windy weather
- Mesh pocket bags make the hand pockets double as vents
- Q & A
Awesome Rain Jacket!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I have the outlet equivalent (Whisper Ridge) and I have to say this jacket has worked wonderfully. I work as a delivery driver during. the summer in South Florida where the weather is extremely bipolar and it has kept me dry every time! I also used it on a trip on Puerto Rico where it kept me dry during a downpour. Only bothersome aspect of the jacket is that the inner membrane can tend to be sticky if you start sweating a little.
What's the weight?