- Detail Images
Shelter from the storm.
In addition to watching the weather report obsessively, take along the Columbia Men's South Canyon Jacket before venturing outside, just in case. Boasting Columbia's Omni-Tech membrane and fully sealed seams, the South Canyon Jacket offers guaranteed waterproofing from the rainy conditions you'll encounter while recreating outside. Fully breathable construction allows built-up water vapor to pass through its microscopic pores, so you're not a sweaty mess underneath. Plus, it's lightweight enough to easily stuff into your pack on extended trips into the wild.
- Stay totally dry in unpredictable weather
- Omni-Tech membrane seals out rain and moisture
- Breathable design for active wearing comfort
- Fully sealed to prevent moisture intrusion
- Adjustable hem and hood keep out the elements
- Dual-entry hand pockets with zippered closure
- Internal security pocket for extra storage
- Q & A
Great year-round coat!!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
I got this coat along with a Columbia fleece, because I currently live in South Florida but am visiting the Northeastern and Midwestern for the holidays. I hadn't had a proper rain coat that actually kept me dry, but didn't want to have to buy several coats (I needed a winter coat as well). This heavier rain coat works great for the FL rain (although does run a little warm) and is an awesome outer layer for visiting the colder climates, effectively blocking wind and snowfall. It's somewhat roomy too which helps with adding layers underneath. I am really satisfied with the all the pockets - it's got flaps and zippers to keep things safe and dry and several front pockets and an interior pocket . Also very clean and stylish looking.