- Detail Images
Keep it cool.
Whether you're posted up at your secret fishing spot or hiking across a ridgeline in the hot summer sun, your Columbia Men's Solar Shade Zero 1/4 Zip Shirt has your back. Omni-Freeze Zero technology uses thousands of tiny reflective dots to reduce surface heat from your skin and keep you cool in the blaring sun. Omni-Shade fabric provides UPF 50 protection and the 1/4 zip design lets you further ventilate when you need to.
- A sun shirt for hot days on the water or trail
- Omni-Freeze Zero cools you down in the blaring sun
- Omni-Shade technology offers UPF 50 protection
- 1/4-zip design for easy ventilation
- Q & A
Great Trail Long Sleeve
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I recently purchased this 1/4 zip as an outer layer for hiking in Southern California. Wore this on the trail and it is super comfortable, keeps you cool all day in the sun and then warm when the clouds rolled in and the breeze picked up. This shirt is covered in tiny reflective panels which help to deflect heat but looks awesome!