Snowslope II Bib Pant - Toddler Girls'
First experience in the snow never felt so warm.
Your little girl just learned how to walk and you're eager to throw her on a pair skis as soon as possible, but you might want to find out how she copes in the snow first. So strap her up in the Columbia Toddler Girls' Snowslope II Bib Pant so she can experience the beauties of winter without getting cold and wet. Its Omni-Shield fabric repels water and dries quickly so your little princess will stay dry from her first step in the snow until her final ski flop of the day. Slimtech insulation warms her all day long without feeling overly bulky. Columbia integrated its Outgrown system that allows you to extend the pant legs another inch and a half when your little lady starts to grow.
- Omni-Shield advanced repellency
- Nylon HC shell with nylon 210T taffeta lining
- 140g polyester Slimtech insulation
- Adjustable waist and elastic bib suspenders
- Reinforced cuff guard and internal leg gaiter
- Outgrown system at pant cuffs
- Item #COL4455
- [shell] nylon HC 3000, [lining] nylon 210T taffeta
- Slimtech (polyester, 140g)
- fully sealed
- adjustable, adjustable bib suspenders
- Side Zips
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, winterwear
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.