- Detail Images
Explore in comfort.
Before heading off for a quick day hike this summer, make sure you're wearing the Columbia Women's Silver Ridge Pull On Short. Lightweight and sun-shielding, the Silver Ridge Ripstop nylon construction dries quickly, withstands snagging branches, and protects you from harsh UV rays with a UPF 30 sun-protection rating. The elastic waist also moves as you do for mobility and comfort on the trail, while two side pockets and a cargo pocket easily store snacks, maps, and your smart phone.
- Lightweight, quick-drying summer short for hitting the trail
- Ripstop fabric wicks moisture and protects from UV rays
- Regular fit ensures you move freely with natural motion
- Multiple pockets store smaller essentials
- Q & A
Nice Shorts but....
These shorts run very slim. I am 5'7", 130 pds, with, shall we say, sturdy legs. The legs of the shorts were a little snug/slim. The Small size fit fine in the waist and bottom. So, they are on their way back. Material and quality are five stars, but gave them three stars because of the cut.
Great outdoorsy short!
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
Sent a pair of these to my mom for mothers day, she is always romping around outside with the dogs and doing yard work -and these are perfect for both. They're lightweight and perfect for hot summer days in California.