Why We Like The Saturday Trail II Convertible Pant
The key to a successful season of hiking is learning how to adapt to changing conditions, and the Saturday Trail II Convertible Pants are basically, a utility knife for your legs. With zip-off pant legs they effortlessly transition between pants and shorts, and we love how the pants are constructed with integrated water repellent and sun-resistant technology for weather protection. Like all of Columbia’s gear, this pair of pants is designed to make it easier to get outside and explore nature’s offerings with peace of mind.
- Convertible hiking pants are ideal from summer to shoulder-season
- Nylon and elastane fabric is abrasion-resistant for heavy usage
- DWR fabric treatment repels water from morning dew or light rain
- UPF 50 sun protection keeps you covered on exposed ridges
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch offer enhanced mobility
- Zip-off legs are easy to remove and apply as the weather changes
- Item #COL00O2
- 96% nylon, 4% elastane, Omni-Shield DWR treatment
- 2 hand
- belt loops
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 20 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.