- Detail Images
Don't be crabby in Krabi.
Beach hopping through Krabi on your scooter rental or hiking to your own local watering hole calls for Columbia's Sandy River Color Blocked Shorts. These lightweight and quick-drying shorts are ideal for covering up a swimsuit and splashing in water. Omni-Shade sun protection protects against harmful rays, but when the beach is in sight, and the drawcord waist makes for easy on and off if you're wearing bikini bottoms underneath. A zippered rear pocket keeps your scooter keys extra safe so you are sure to get your deposit back.
- Outdoor-inspired shorts for summer activities
- Quick-drying nylon made for days spent on lakes and beaches
- UPF 30 sun protection helps prevent sun damage
- Adjustable waist is easy to slip over a swimsuit
- Hand pockets add a touch of easy-access storage utility
- Zippered rear pocket secures keys while you're on the move
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: medium
I have a hard time finding shorts that are work appropriate (not too short). These are a great length and the color is true to the picture. The waist is pretty snug and the legs are loose. I love these so much that I ended up with one of every color! I initially purchased a pair in size large but they loosen up a little as you wear them, around the legs in particular. I ended up going with the mediums.