- Detail Images
Go your own way.
Whether you've got a race to train for or personal records to shatter, the Columbia Women's Rogue F.K.T. II Trail Running Shoe helps you go your own way with rugged support, protective cushioning, and plenty of traction. The seamless uppers give the II a new look and lightweight feel, while the F.K.T. tongue offers an updated, clean fit. A full-length foam midsole combines powerful cushioning with TrailShield for torsional rigidity, protecting you from rocky, rugged trails, but still giving you the comfort you need to reach new goals. Substantial 4.5mm lugs on the soles help you tear into variable, changing terrain, giving you the confidence you need on steeper trails, while embedded perforations add flexibility to each and every step.
- Go rogue with this rugged trail shoe
- Seamless uppers offer lightweight, breathable comfort
- Exceptional cushioning gives you long-distance performance
- Mid-foot mold provides torsional rigidity and protection
- Substantial lugs for traction and grip in variable terrain
- Lace closure offers an adjustable, supportive fit